Wednesday 22 December 2010

Love.


I love my puppy. My other dogs too.


I love my boyfriend.



                                            "To love someone deeply
                                                                            Gives you strength.
                                                         Being loved by someone deeply
                                                                                 Gives you courage."
                                                                                                     -Lao Tzu


I am so grateful and so thankful for these chances in life, the people I love, the places I see, the beauty of nature, the thoughtfulness of creativity, the vast amount of knowledge to learn and the art to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment